Thursday 11 May 2017

Invitation for topic suggestions

Now April and all the Autism Awareness/Autism Bewareness Month stuff is over, I'm looking for suggestions for things to post about on this blog. There are quite a few things that I touched on during the #30DaysofAutismAcceptance challenge/task that I want to explore further, as well as other things. As well as the topics included during April, I'm thinking of the following:

- a series on autistic and possibly-autistic fictional characters (book/TV/film)
- technology
- grieving (it's prominent at the moment because of Granny Mac's recent death)
- the combination of autism and fibromyalgia and ME/CFS
- ask an autistic

I also welcome suggestions for anything and everything! So, my questions to you are:
- What topics/themes would you like me to discuss?
- What have you always wanted to know about autism but were afraid to ask? (It can be absolutely anything, however embarassing/awkward - I won't judge, and you can always PM me if you don't want to leave it on this post.)
- Which fictional characters have you come across that are/might be autistic? And why do you think so? I'd like to look into as many as possible.

There are probably other things but I can't think of them right now.

Fire away!

No comments:

Post a Comment